Pet Grooming – the do’s and do not’s, tips and hints.
A lot of people will tell you that grooming your pet is as simple as some pet shampoo, elbow grease and a laundry tub. Quite simply – that’s not true. Here are some tips and hints to get your four-legged family member looking and smelling their best:
- The obvious first step is to call Rosie Pets on 1300 9 ROSIE. We’ll come to just about anywhere in Brisbane to get you out of your bind. It’s what we do, it’s what we love.
Washing your pet:
- If that’s not an option (unfortunately), then remember to always use a washcloth to wet your pet’s face.
Use a jug of warm water to wet the rest of your pet.
- Start shampooing at the face, working your way towards the tail.
- Leave the shampoo to set for a few minutes.
- Use your washcloth to rinse the dog’s face.
- Use that jug again to rinse the rest of your pet.
Brushing your pet:
When brushing your pets, whether it’s a cat or dog, it’s always best to use a brush with teflon teeth. Grooming a dog or cat is much easier when the fur isn’t getting stuck in the teeth!
Brisbane Summer Tips:
It’s always best to keep your pet cool AND dry to avoid them getting that wet dog smell that no-one loves!
Rosie Pets are here for you this summer with some fantastic specials and deals to keep your wallet happy and your four-legged-family member happy too.
It’s important that pet grooming is continued regularly to ensure the health and wellbeing of your furry friend.
Contact Jane on 1300 9ROSIE for more information – we look forward to hearing from you!